The 31st International Horticultural Congress (IHC2022) will be offered in an hybrid organization allowing participant to register physically or to connect remotely!
We encourage you to be on site in order to benefit from network, individual relationships, workshops, technical visits, opening ceremony and social events.
If for reasons related to Covid-19 regulation, you could not be present, facilities are offered to switch from physical to virtual registration.
Prepare your venue
• Access to the full congress program
• Add sessions to your wishlist to create your personal schedule
• Discover the Delegates, Speakers and Exhibitors / Sponsors lists
Make the most of your congress
• Live Sessions
• Onsite & Online, Networking and meeting feature
• Scan badges and business cards to collect new contacts in the app
• Polls and Q&A Chat
Extend the event for a month
• In remote networking with video conferencing meetings directly from the app
Follow the link to the web app : https://app.ihc2022.org/event/ihc-2022
TO LOGIN with email, with Or WITHOUT an account :
- LOGIN / EMAIL
You received an e-mail with a button redirecting to a login page. Your account is precreated. A window will then suggest that you create a password for your account.
You can also scan the QR code to access the mobile app.
- LOGIN / PLATEFORM (With an account)
Enter the E-mail you used to register for the event.
- LOGIN / PLATEFORM (Without an account)
1 - Go to https://ihc.site.calypsoevent.net/ and click on "individual registration"
2 - Click on "Creating your account"
3 - Simply register with the email address you prefer, and set a password.
Virtual registration includes :
- Admission to the full online congress programme, all oral and poster presentations
- Admission to the meeting hub to connect with other delegates
- Admission to live polls and Q & A chat functionality within each session
- Access to all exhibitor presentations to view their videos and marketing material
- View all sponsors and their videos and brochures
- Symposium programme and Book of Abstracts
- 1 volume of Acta Horticulturae (electronic version)
- The possibility of submitting an e-poster only