Join ISHS and become a part of the world-wide network!
Founded in April 1959 as a global network of horticulturists and horticultural scientists seeking international co-operation, today the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS), is a truly global network comprising over 60,000 individuals, universities, governments, institutions, libraries and commercial companies. ISHS has become the largest and most important framework for horticultural science. ISHS membership, offering a unique mix of divisions & commissions, working groups, symposia, publications, mailing lists, online services, ... allows you to develop information networks with colleagues who have similar interests and concerns. Discover job opportunities fast, learn of new techniques and breakthroughs first, and increase your access to scientists who may have solutions to the questions you need to answer today. The ISHS provides its members with a platform allowing them to share knowledge on an international scale.
- A free copy of the annual ISHS membership list and Divisions/Commissions directory in electronic format
- Unlimited searching in the ISHS interactive online membership directory
- A quarterly copy of the magazine Chronica Horticulturae in electronic format
- Free abstract submissions in any ISHS symposium or congress
- 20% discount on Acta Horticulturae orders ( printed ). (Institutional Members: 30% discount) - Membership Discount does not apply to orders received through booksellers or subscription agents.
- A EUR 325 discount when publishing in the European Journal of Horticultural Science (eJHS)or in Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical & Subtropical Horticulture.
- A number of free Acta Horticulturae full text article downloads
- A number of free full text article downloads from selected third party publications at www.pubhort.org. Titles include: The Horticulture Journal, Fruits, Journal of the American Pomological Society, Journal of the International Society for Mushroom Science, etc…
- 50% discount when purchasing Acta Horticulturae and/or PubHort full text article downloads
- Discounted ‘ISHS member’ registration fee when registering for an ISHS Symposium (Membership is to be in good standing prior to registration - ISHS Membership number required during registration process)
- Participation in ISHS Working Groups, Divisions and Commissions and networking with fellow researchers
- Entitlement to a vote in ISHS Divisions, Commissions, Working Groups and at the ISHS General Assembly
To apply for ISHS membership simply fill out the online form and activate your membership in real time!