Accompanying person registration includes :
- Admission to the exhibition
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception (Sunday 14th August 2022)
- Morning and afternoon tea/coffee breaks
- Invitation to the reception at Terra Botanica (Wednesday 17th August 2022)
- One full-day tourist tour
Extra tour can be arranged at an extra fee.
150€ per tourist tour
« Angers, from one bank to the other » or “Authentic getaway on the corniche Angevine”
- Super Early Birg, until 15 Nov 2021: 210
- Early Bird, 1 March 2022: 210
- Regular, 15 June 2022: 250
- On-site, 14 August 2022: 330
Please note :
- Online registration is open here
- Booking is mandatory. Numbers are limited and will be allocated to participants on a first come – first served basis. *if not enough or too many participants for a given tour, a participant may be assigned to tour priority 2 or 3
- The closing date for booking technical tours is April 15th 2022. Late booking may be possible, subject to availability.
- All prices are in euros, VAT included.
FULL-DAY TOURIST TOUR
DAY TOUR : Angers, from one bank to the other
Visit to the Château d'Angers and the Apocalypse Tapestry.
Lunch in a traditional restaurant.
Guided tour of the Jean Lurçat Museum.
Guided cruise on the River Maine (1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes) departing from the Cale de la Savatte.
The price includes entry to the sites, guides, a 3-course lunch including drinks (water, ¼ bottle of wine and coffee). Please note this is a walking tour, transport is not included.
DAY TOUR Authentic getaway on the Corniche Angevine
Departure by coach to a wine estate located on the Corniche Angevine.
Visit and commented tasting at the Domaine.
Food and wine pairing lunch at the estate.
Guided tour of the Château de Brissac.
The price includes entry to the sites, coach transfers, wine tasting and a 3-course lunch including drinks (water, ¼ bottle of wine and coffee).